September 15, 2021
Now Hiring Laborers!
September 14, 2021
Immediately seeking Labourers for work in Central Alberta.
In addition to competitive wages and benefits, we provide this compensation in a safe and enjoyable work environment with opportunity and encouragement to progress through mentorship and training.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
– Expected to perform responsibilities in the shop as well as oil and gas field locations throughout Western Canada
– Support the execution of piping hydro-tests
– Support the execution of pipeline coating
– Cleaning and maintaining of company vehicles, tools and equipment
– Support and execute loading, unloading, identifying and delivering materials and equipment
– Execute assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner
– Ask required questions and take appropriate direction
Required Training / Qualifications may include:
– First Aid
– Confined Space
– WHMIS 2015
– Previous pipeline experience