Terrafirma Resources is a leading contractor in the pipeline and facility construction industry throughout Western Canada.
Our fast-paced office is seeking an energetic detailed-oriented individual who must be self-directed, have a technical background with excellent written, and verbal communication skills. This position is geared towards a creative individual seeking a diverse job description with duties ranging from administration, onboarding and integration to social media and marketing.
The successful candidate must demonstrate leadership, organizational skills, and professionalism to effectively fill the role. An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential. This position requires the candidate to commute to our rural Eckville branch daily.
• Carry out all necessary administrative duties to ensure efficient operation of office
• Provide backup to other functions in the office as needed to manage peak workloads
• Ability to effectively communicate via phone and in writing ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manage several projects and thrive in a goal-oriented environment with minimal supervision
• Accurately enter data, identify, and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
• Prepare relevant reports as needed
Onboarding and Integration Duties
• Developing job postings for various positions
• Organize and facilitate our company’s onboarding and integration procedures and orientations for new hires
• Contribute to projects required for onboarding & integration process improvement
• Communicating company and position details to new hires before their start date
• Gathering and processing necessary new hire paperwork and contracts
Marketing and Social Media Duties
• Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of branding and marketing strategies and plans
• Gathering, creating, and formatting content to be used on social media channels, paying attention to channel best practices and styling
• Strong writing and editing skills that will enable the development of engaging and compelling content
• Must have acceptable related administrative work experience
• Comfortable using and learning various software applications. Knowledge in Microsoft Office is necessary.
• Proficient user in varying social media platforms including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Snapchat
• Excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
• Experience in oil and gas services an asset
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org